These are the main sources for voting information:
- Minnesota Secretary of State — the primary source for voting laws, schedules, accommodations, and rights established by state law.Minnesota currently allows voters to register at the polls during an election if they can provide proof of eligibility.
- Ramsey County — the best site for local voting information.
- the League of Women Voters — compilers of candidate information.
- Minnesota Secretary of State precinct finder
- Minnesota Voter’s Bill of Rights
[as it appears in the statute: see Subdivision 1d of the law via this link]
- the Federal Election Commission (FEC) — the federal government overseer of elections.