There’s a little less than a week less to vote, so make sure you exercise your right! Read on for the list of candidates we’ve endorsed in and around our district as well as how to vote early or on election day.
DFL-Endorsed Candidates in SD66
The two SD66 DFL–endorsed candidates for the MN House are Alice Hausman (66A) and Athena Hollins (66B). Like Rep. Hausman’s campaign page on Facebook and visit her website. You can also like Athena Hollins’s campaign page on Facebook and visit her website.
MaryJo McGuire is the DFL-endorsed candidate for the Ramsey County Commission District 2 race, and you can visit her website here.
The two DFL-endorsed candidates for city council are Dannah Thompson and Julie Strahan. Like Dannah’s campaign page on Facebook and visit her website. You can also like Julie Strahan’s campaign page on Facebook and visit her website.
St. Paul School Board Special Election
Voters in St. Paul will also be electing a replacement school board member after the tragic passing of school board chair Marny Xiong. Please see the St. Paul DFL website for more information about the candidates and this special election: https://stpauldfl.wordpress.com/2020/09/19/st-paul-school-board-special-election/
Voting Before Election Day
We are getting down to the wire for early voting, so returning your ballot by mail is not recommended. Here is a list of ballot return locations where you can drop off your absentee ballot by November 2. Any Ramsey County voter may use any location regardless of home address. Please note:
- Voters cannot return their absentee ballot at a polling place on Election Day.
- Ballots should be returned inside the building where an official will verify the voter information is complete.
- Ballots may be returned using curbside service at the Ramsey County Elections Office, New Brighton Community Center, and Ramsey County Library – Roseville locations. Please call the number listed on the sign when you arrive.
- Ballots should not be placed in any county or city document drop boxes or payment boxes.
Voting On Election Day
Election Day is Tuesday, November 3. The polls in Ramsey County are open from 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- Find your polling place at https://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/
- To register on Election Day, you must show proof of identification and residence.
- Here are some additional resources for new voters.
- For any questions or concerns about voting, you can call the State DFL voter protection hotline at 833-DFL-VOTE.