This year’s SD66 DFL precinct caucuses will be conducted using a new, contactless format. Note that there will not be any online caucus meetings or Zoom calls on caucus night.
In order to participate, you need to fill out a non-attendee form and submit it to the party chair by 9:00 PM Central Time February 1st, 2022.
You can submit your non-attendee form by one of the following means:
- You can complete the digital non-attendee form*: https://sd66-dfl.org/2022-non-attendee-form *Note: You must be logged in to a Google Account in order to use the digital non-attendee form.
- You can drop off a completed non-attendee form at one of the two SD66 DFL Caucus locations on caucus night between 7:00PM and 9:00PM on Feburary 1st.
- You can print off a non-attendee form, fill it out, scan it, and email it to email@example.com, or you can send a filled-out PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can submit resolutions by one of the following means:
- You can upload one or more filled-out Resolution Forms to the digital non-attendee form* using Google Drive. *Note: You must be logged in to a Google Account in order to use the digital non-attendee form.
- You can drop off one or more completed Resolution Forms with your completed non-attendee form at one of the two SD66 DFL Caucus locations on caucus night between 7:00PM and 9:00PM on Feburary 1st.
- You can print off one or more Resolution Forms, fill it out, scan it, and email it along with your non-attendee form to email@example.com, or you can send one or more filled-out PDFs along with your non-attendee form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Resolutions will automatically be passed at the precinct level and will be forwarded for consideration by the organizing unit convention.
Anyone who selects interest in becoming a delegate or alternate will be selected either:
- Automatically if there are fewer people wishing to become delegates than total delegate slots.
- By lot if there are more people wishing to become delegates than slots. In precincts where lots are drawn, there will be an in-person event and live web broadcast to view the results. Please check this website after the caucuses for details on when the broadcast will be streamed.
The following locations are for non-attendee and resolution form drop-offs only. Because there will be no in-person caucusing, you can drop off forms at either location no matter which house district you live in. (Just make sure that you live in Senate District 66.)
Roseville Area High School
1240 West County Road B2
Roseville, MN 55113
Washington Technology School
1495 Rice Street
St. Paul, MN 55117
Official Contactless Caucus Rules
On January 12, 2022, the DFL State Executive Committee approved an emergency measure to allow for contactless precinct caucuses. You can find a copy of the full emergency measures here.